måndag, juni 04, 2007

Hold Hands And It Will Happen Anyway

Finfina nyheter, även om de inte är helt färska.

Från NME: Liars have announced the details of their forthcoming album. 'Liars' -- the follow-up to 2006's 'Drums Not Dead' -- will hit Stateside on August 28, and in the UK on August 20. Frontman Angus Andrew said that the new album is a real turning point for the band: "I'd never felt like a songwriter 'til this album," said Andrew. "If you told me last year Liars would release a record like this, I would have laughed. If you said I'd be playing guitar solos, I'd have called you a liar. We never know what we're making 'til it's made... this time I'm a bit shocked."

När jag ändå är igång så kan jag säga att jag inte vet mer om Liars/Blood Brothers-spliten med Doorscovers än vad som står här: Hand Held Heart.

Inga kommentarer: